Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Reminder - Guest Lecture on 4/14/16 "How Can I Talk to My Child About Giftedness?"

Reminder - Guest Lecture "How Can I Talk to My Child About Giftedness?" - Thursday, April 14, 2016

Join us for our Gilbert Supporters of the Gifted guest lecture.
Thursday, April 14, 7:00-8:15 p.m.
At the Greenfield Junior High Library
“How can I talk to my gifted child about giftedness?” 
Speaker: Rebecca Baker, Counselor, 
ASU Herberger Young Scholars Academy 
What does it mean to be gifted?
What is the brain development of a gifted child like? 
How do we explain giftedness to our gifted children?

Note: We will be holding Gilbert Supporters of the Gifted board elections at the beginning of this meeting. We are always looking for people to come join forces with us in being advocates for our gifted community. If you are interested, please email us at GilbertGifted@gmail.com for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment