The Gilbert Supporters of the Gifted website has been updated! It has a new look! It is easier to navigate and has new information! To help you become acquainted with these new resources, the next few blog posts will be part of a series: GSG New Website Hi-lights.
Be sure to check out the HOME page and its sub-pages. These include:
- A teacher-made video "I Am Gifted" to prompt discussions between you and your child about what it means to be gifted.
- The GSG mission statement to learn what we are about.
- New to our home page is a means to make convenient donations through Pay Pal.
- Meet the GSG board! We have new board members in 2016! They are passionate and dedicated to supporting the gifted children of Gilbert.
- Has GSG really made a difference? Our ABOUT page contains a brief history of our advocacy efforts. Whether you are a long-time subscriber or new this year, we thank you for your support and donations. You have helped to make a difference!
We hope you find the information on the Home page and its sub-pages to be helpful. Please consider making an annual family donation of $20, or an amount of your choice.
Gilbert Supporters of the Gifted