An affiliate of the National Association for Gifted Children
Arizona Association for Gifted & Talented (AAGT) is excited to announce the 2015 National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC) Conference Parent Day and Kid Program Scholarship opportunity!
Parent Day will be held on Saturday, November 14, 2015 from 8:30a - 4:30p during the NAGC Conference.
Parent Day is a one-day event during the upcoming annual NAGC Conference that gives parents tools, information, and networking opportunities to help them support their children’s optimal development and ensure their continued growth. Each grade group (K-8) will enjoy a full day of classroom activity run by student teachers from ASU and each will be joined by Joe Hudy to MAKE something and showcase it at the end of the day while the parents attend the formal Parent Day session.
Who is Joe Hudy?
Joe is the youngest person Intel has ever hired through its corporate internship program, which traditionally is meant for talented college-age students AND he is from the Valley!
Below is the application/funding criteria:
- A limited number of partial scholarships are available to send parents and/or students to the NAGC Parent Day
- Parents and children from the same family can apply at the same time.
- Scholarship covers conference fees to attend the 62nd Annual NAGC Conference Parent Day, does not cover food & beverage, parking or lodging accommodations
- This scholarship is open to all parents and children in the state of Arizona
- Scholarship is open until all scholarship reserves are disbursed
- To view the full application, click HERE
- To apply, please call Robin Feldman at (202) 785-4268 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information on Parent Day please click HERE.
Thank you to our generous sponsors for making this scholarship opportunity possible: